“Media for awareness, society and prosperity”, the sole motto with which Shubha Media Home Pvt. Ltd has long been serving the field of media, entertainment and awareness since its inception in 2010. Registered under Company Act and PAN (304426692), Shubha Media Home stands out among one of the best media house for bringing out the compatible factors of entertainment keeping the issues of society, prosperity, well-being and awareness on a high alert. We have been able to be versatile and adopting as per the everyday scenario according to needs of viewers, audience, well-wishers, potential beneficiaries, departments of government and various stakeholders. We have long dedicated ourselves in the field of socio-media concerns like health, women right, early marriage and early pregnancy issues, educational issues, poverty alleviation, sustainable development, culture protection etc. Not only have our contents been highly influential but also our year’s long coordination with government diplomats and authority in raising truthful message and advocating social issues makes us stand among the best.
Vision & Mission
Shubha Media Home Pvt. Ltd main’s vision and mission is infiltrating entertainment and awareness as a medium for a prosperous society. We believe in motto of “Media for awareness, society and prosperity”. In almost a decade long involvement in the field of media and entertainment, dictating true and meaningful messages via entertainment is our sole concern.
- To highlight the everyday incident around the country, to infiltrate and broadcast issues, programs, messages with true knowledge, follow art of facility in technologies, create press club and broadcast news and entertainment as per the demand of mass audience.
- To conduct preservation and awareness programs via advertisement, songs, music videos, films and short movies, theatre drama, cultural programs and developmental activities on the basis of fundamental human rights and socio-cultural aspects.
- To reach out mass citizen and entertain them in righteous way by advocating true issues and aspects of social well-being and medium of recreation.
- To co-ordinate and use all concerned stakeholders for the all-round development of society via truthfulness, honesty, punctuality, dutifulness, faithfulness and kindness with media and entertainment as a concrete medium.
- To make Shubha Media Home Pvt. Ltd a household name among the viewers for right entertainment and stronghold of society for proper mass awareness.
- To preserve culture and tradition of our country, and internationalize it to global world.
- To conduct Interaction program, seminar, talk show, workshop and research activities in co-ordination with national and international stakeholders’ for the apparent commitment to develop civic and societal status of the nation.
Message from Chairperson
Over a decade having worked with highly experienced media professionals, starting Shubha Media Home on our own was a challenge yet an ambitious step. Building a team of enthusiasts, young and dynamic personals and years of producing highly effective outputs, Shubha Media today stands among one of the best and most experience media house. We advocate true and concrete messages, be it through news, entertainment, reports, we present what our audience demands. Creative minds with consciousness towards society are what our team comprises of and have been giving our best effortlessly. We have years of experience working with ministries, departments of Nepal government, diplomats, stakeholders, team of expertise, bilateral and multinational companies, NGOs and INGOs and many more commercial houses and individuals. Thus when it comes to making of best media tools and outputs, Shubha Media Home is by far the best name and we have never let our clients and partners down. After all we believe Media is for awareness, society and prosperity and will continue to serve at the highest level.
Punya Prasad (Saroj) Oli, Chairperson
Shubha Media Home
Core Strength and Highlights
Since the inception of our organization, we have been continuously producing standout media outputs for our clients, partners, governments departments and stakeholders appreciated highly by the mass audience. Some key highlights in choosing Shubha Media Home ahead of other media households can be briefed as;
- Shubha Media House is the first choice when it comes to production and making of highly effective audio video songs, TVCs, audio jingles, short films, documentaries, and even in significant and ambitious interaction programs.
- We are one of the highly experienced media house that have worked in coordination with government departments and ministries of Nepal government.
- High and effective record of (both qualitative and quantitative) working hand in hand with top level INGOs, NGOs and bilateral organizations second to none.
- Years long experience of advocating and infiltrating true and sound messages to mass/concerned audience comprising of very ambitious and qualified team members and professionals.
- Use of up to date art of facilities and production of quality outputs with maximum use of technologies compromising to none.
- Green (Chromo) studio, advanced digital cameras, lights, sound system, dubbing and soundly equipped editing studio of our own with latest use of technologies helps us produce best output.
- Gazzabko Online and Gazzabko YouTube channel functioned within our company helps to promote and advertise our products and inform about our clients. It is always an additional boost to have our own online portal, YouTube channel, face book page to promote our ideas and messages among mass citizens.
- Very sound relation with best and versatile actors of Nepali art industry with long term commitments from actors that has enabled us to produce outstanding outputs.
- Well managed and transparent accounting system followed by up to date tax clearance to Nepal Government operated by effective administration.
- Strong relationship and coordination with multiple and various media houses and new media enabling transferring and circulation of news and promotional tools around all media platforms.
When it comes to making and production of top notch qualitative media outputs, then Shubha Media has the best possible experience that cannot be matched by any other media households. The best reason to choose us can be summarized in one sentence, “We are better among the best”. The details of our works have been briefly listed in our works carried and activities section.
Major Works Carried Out
- Production Of Singha Durbar Season 2. The series focuses on the challenges and opportunities that Nepal faces under its new federal structure. The series continues to highlight the political journey of the main protagonist and Nepal’s first reel life Prime Minister, Asha Singh, played by veteran actor Gauri Malla. It will profile how she leads the country to successfully adopt the federal structure as well as related policies and plans. The series will also touch upon issues related to federalization; human trafficking; disaster risk reduction and management; and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) rights. The series was supported by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Produced by Search For Common Ground & Shubha Media Home Pvt. Ltd.
- Production of Short Film “Gaun ki Chori” for Ministry of Federal Affairs And Local Development (MoFALD) on providing timely services to citizens in the aftermath of the recent local body election restricting with Pact Inc/ USAID in FY 2016/2017.
- Production of Short Film “Sadbudhhi” for National Reconstruction Authority (NRA) on sensitizing people who are building or planning to build their houses through government tranche or other agency support or by their own means restricting with Save The Children in FY 2016/2017.
- Production of Short Film “Paribartan” for Ministry of Federal Affairs And Local Development (MoFALD) on local governance restricting to SDC on, our government: good government with The Swiss Confederation, represented by the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) Embassy of Switzerland in Nepal in FY 2016/2017.
- Production of Audio-Visual on Social Security and Vital Registration under CFLG for Ministry of Federal Affairs And Local Development (MoFALD) in financial and technical support from UNICEF Nepal in FY 2013/2014.
- Production of Audio-Video song for Plan Nepal on birth Registration in FY 2012/2013.
- Worked with National Concern Campaign Nepal (NCCN) on Pre, Under and Post-Production phase of Social short film “Lote Charpi” related on sanitation, menstrual hygiene, hand washing for CODEF/ WSSCC Geneva in FY 2015/2016.
- Worked with Dhurmus-Suntali Foundation on Pre, under and Post-Production phase of CFLG film “Jyoti” and “Munni” for UNICEF and Ministry of Federal Affairs And Local Development.
- Worked with National Concern Campaign Nepal on Pre, under and Post-Production of Television Video Clip in three different language for UNOPS under the guidance and supervision of CBS.
- Production of Audio and Video Clip for National Reconstruction Authority on safer shelter construction and disseminating them through proper medium with Save the Children in FY 2015/2016.
- Production of social short film “Hariyo Billa” for RWSSIP (Rural Water Supply And Sanitation Fund Development Board) on Sanitation and Hygiene Practice.
- Production of Short Film “Shubha Yatra” for Department of Transportation Management.
- Production of Short Film “Sanchar ko Sansar” for Nepal Telecom.
- Production of Short Film “Dustbin” for Solid Waste Management and Resource Mobilization Centre.
- Production of Short Film “Karma Ko Fal” for Ministry of Supplies.
- Production of Short Film “Khadya Shochata” for Department of Food Technology and Quality Control.
- Worked with National Concern Campaign Nepal on Post-production of CFLG Interaction Program “Prayas” on ten districts.
- Production of Short Film “Karma ko Fal” for Department of Money Laundering Investigation.
Other Activities of Shubha Media
- Development of Music Video on Environment protection and promotion of green city for Same of FINLAND Government.
- Development of Music video on Child Friendly Local Governance (CFLG) Open Defecation, Menstrual hygiene, and Sanitation for UNICEF Nepal Country Office.
- An Awareness Music Video on Nepal Bank Ltd., Central Office Kathmandu.
- Awareness music Video against abuse of authority in support of National Vigilance Centre, Anamnagar Kathmandu Nepal.
- Awareness Music Video about Travel Tourism Education, in support of Kathmandu Academy of Tourism and Hospitality Kathmandu.
- Awareness Audio Jingle on Importance of Nutrition, Vaccination, Tuberculosis and Iodine for children in support of MoFALD, Kathmandu Metropolitan city, Kathmandu.
- Awareness Music Video about Poultry Production and Consumption, in support of Nepal Poultry Mahasangh, Kathmandu
- Awareness Music Video about Health Check-up for Migrant workers, in support of Nepal Swastha Byabasayi Mahasangh and Foreign Employment Promotion Board Kathmandu
- Awareness TV Spot to jot hands for cleanliness of Kathmandu Valley, in support of MOFALD, Kathmandu Metropolitan City Kathmandu.
- Song/Music Video for the sake of Awareness about Vital Birth Registration In Support of Plan International and MOFALD
- Awareness Music Video on Education and its Benefits, in support of Nepal Government, Ministry of Education, Department of Education, Bhaktapur
- Awareness Video Jingle on Incident Recording of Citizens in Support of MoFALD, Kathmandu Metropolitan City Kathmandu
- Awareness Video Jingle about Nepal Telecom, in support of Nepal Telecom Central Office Kathmandu
- More than 41 Interaction Programs in constitution and peace establishment related issues and 15 TV Live Programmes in support of Entrepreneurs as an Advertisement Sponsorship.
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness on the use of LP Gas in support of Nepal Oil Corporation, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness to the people on social disorder, labour and effort for development in support of Lomus Pharmaceutical, Babarmahal Kathmandu Nepal
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness on quantitative and qualitative consumption in support of Banijya Bibhag, Babarmahal Kathmandu Nepal
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness against Woman Violence in support of National Women’s Commission, Kathmandu
- One Day Stage Drama/show against Woman Violence in support of National Women’s Commission, Kathmandu
- Informative song on Banking and Benefits in support of ACE development Bank.
- Informative song about Citizens Investment Trust, in support of Citizens Investment Trust Baneshwor Kathmandu
- Informative Song on Finance and Benefits in support of Reliance Finance Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Awareness TV spot against Domestic Sex Violence in Maithili Community in respective language in support of National Women’s Commission, Kathmandu
- Awareness TV spot against Early marriage and Lack of Education in Magar Community in respective language in support of National Women’s Commission, Kathmandu
- Song/Music Video on Pollution in support of MFALD, Kathmandu Metropolitan City
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness against corruption in support of Commission for Investigation of Abuse of Authority, Tangal, Kathmandu
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness on Foreign Employment in support of Foreign Employment Promotion Board, Anamnagar, Kathmandu.
- Song/Music Video for the sake of awareness about the work of National Vigilance Centre in support of National Vigilance Centre, Anamnagar, Kathmandu.
- National song “Thari Tharika Phool” and “Naya Nepal” in support of Surya Nepal Pvt. Ltd and “Martyrs” in support of ACE Development Bank.
- Song and Music Video on Rights of Information in support of National Information Commission
- Song and Music Video against Strike in support of FNCCI Nepal
- Song/Music Video on Pollution in support of MFALD, Kathmandu Metropolitan and Comfort Housing.
- Song/Music Video for Traffic Police in support of with Metropolitan Traffic Police Office, Kathmandu.
- Song/Music Video for Nepal Government Tax Office in support with DANIDA Nepal and IRD Nepal,
- Street Drama on HIV/AIDS awareness held on 35 places of Kathmandu Valley in support of Pariwartan Nepal.
- Street Drama Polygamy in support of Pariwartan Nepal.
- Production of more than 200 songs and music videos for the mass awareness of government stakeholders.
- Ministry of Home Affairs and its several departments.
- Ministry of Federal Affairs And Local Development and its several departments.
- Ministry of Finance and its several departments.
- Ministry of Supplies and its several departments.
- Ministry of Health and its several departments.
- Ministry of Urban Development and its several departments.
- Ministry of Agriculture Development and its several departments.
- Ministry of Birds and Animals and its several departments.
- Ministry of Education and its several departments.
- Ministry of Energy and its several departments.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its several departments.
- Ministry of Forests and soil conservation and its several departments.
- Ministry of Industry and its several departments.
- Ministry of labour and employment and its several departments.
- Ministry of Communication and Information and its several departments.
- Ministry of Land Reform and Management and its several departments.
- Ministry of Tourism, Civil Aviation and Culture and its several departments.
- Ministry of Law and Justice and its several departments.
- Ministry of Peace And Reconstruction and its several departments.
- Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transportation and its several departments.
- Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare and its several departments.
- Ministry of Youth and Sports and its several departments.
- Ministry of Environment and its several departments.
- Narcotics Control Bureau (about cause and consequences of drugs)
- Salt Trading ( Development of song on promotion of Iodine)
- The Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority
- Banker Association ( Message on effectiveness of use of bank on economic affairs)
- Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Fund Development Board ( About proper water supply and sanitation)
- Food Technology and Quality Control Department
- Nepal Bank
- Nepal Banijya Bank
- Nepal Oil Co Operation
- Nepal Telecom
- Election Commission
- Kathmandu Metropolitan
- National Vigilance Centre
- National Women Commission
- Inland Revenue Department)
- Metropolitan Traffic Division
- Youth and Small Entrepreneur Self Employment Fund
- Committee for Integrated Development of Bagmati
- Department of Road
- Nepal Cancer Hospital
- Citizen Investment Trust
- Department of Drug Management
- Lalitpur Sub Metropolitan
- National Information Commission
- Community Animal Development Programme
- UNICEF Nepal
- Pact Inc / USAID
- Save the Children
- The Swiss Embassy of Nepal
- Plan International Nepal
- Canadian Embassy of Nepal
- SEAM NEPAL
- World Bank, Nepal
- World Vision
- Search For Common Ground / USAID
- FHI 360
Broadcast & Transmitting
Apart from production of various media outputs, Shubha Media Home has its own YouTube channel, online and face book page for broadcasting, transmitting, promotion and advertisement of its contents, services, outputs to reach out its audience and mass citizens. Started on 2017, Gazzabko Online and Gazzabko TV with facebook page of the same name, is one of the most popular entertainment portal in Nepali entertainment area. Thus, Shubha Media Home Pvt. Ltd has been able to promote its own contents through its own YouTube channel and online site. With the motto of “Always with celebrity”, these entertainment portals have serve as a bridge with celebrities with almost 600k subscribers and 1million likes on Facebook. These YouTube channel and online portal are operated with highly professionals and qualified journalists and media personalities. Thus every songs, videos, documentaries, movies, reports and news produced by Shubha Media Home has a platform of its own to broadcast and transmit among its audience and well-wishers.
www.shubhamediahome.com Official Website
www.youtube.com/gazzabtv YouTube Channel
www.gazzabkoonline.com Online Portal
www.facebook.com/gazzabkoonline Facebook page